WT3 (Way To The Top)

Deyox an artiste under the label Matrix City Music which houses Rendy, RZN Beyond has something for the hip hop culture. It's been a long time coming, like the good old days He pays respect to the ones keeping it real while sending a message to everyone to never lose control while getting higher in life.
#WT3 - Way To The Top mixed by Sko Beats is one of several works to hit the streets soon.



Lyrics
Intro
Let's do this for the culture 
Is Deyox in the building 

Hook
On your way to the top, never go outta control no! 
On your way to the top, never go outta control no! 
On your way to the top, never go outta control no! 
On your way to the top, yeah! yeah!! oh yeah!!! 

Verse 1
Time Square lights yeah craving for the action
Sick with the stage fright no photo reaction
I was damn good when it's two or three
But now I got the whole audience to please
 nah that ain't for me
But when I look up, this was what I came for
My lines ain't gross so ima just hit the score
I dreamt about this before
Getting high like a liquor store
I wanna touch the sky like air Jordan did the moon walk
So now I grab the mic I kill the beat her life is over
Shawdiii feel the heat she calling me the Casanova
You wanna get high you don't need to bend over
Swing low let it ride baby game over
So when I step on stage these niggas be hating on me
Cos they can never do what I did I flow so legit
I grab the mic and make them feel the heat
with my real music making hits
Uh yeah
Is not easy to be afraid of heights
Still yet remain fly as a kite
You probably wanna get high on that
But I will never let it get to my head I ain't proud of that
Uh

Hook
On your way to the top, never go outta control no! 
On your way to the top, never go outta control no! 
On your way to the top, never go outta control no! 
On your way to the top, yeah! yeah!! oh yeah!!! 

Verse 2
Responsible for all the things you playing on
When u see my picture you just hating on your camera phone 
They asking for more hits mehn I told them they are splitting on
Really cos I was the heat and I am the shiii that they are swearing on
This ain't a song a rap attack is what I'm doing now
They stated feeling me when you wasn't even known
I took over the mic with So Essential now we carry on
Cos now we going everywhere like Oxygen you breathing on
Reason why I'm here with all ya
Had to sacrifice you couldn't have to pay for sure
I had a lot of studios to go but this one I prefer
Since I got a lot of dreams to fight never mind I'll conquer
I'm still, fly like what's that coming
My brain is outta space when I speak it cometh
trynna right my wrong on the mic, Lorry
I'm not looking for fame my ex chick's name is Glory
Flows are sweeter than Beyonce Knowles
Doing a catwalk you can see that on the rhyme flow
Mic checking counting 1-2-3-4
Before I spit mehn I gotta see the beat rise and fall
Got game like a laker, supperfly a malaika
Steady Stacking up the cake the kind that you can write on paper
Then I hit the booth when I got the beat
Some of yall never even thought that I could even spit
But now I bring the vibe studded in a tape
Billboard flows put you in a state of mine
I stunt hard like am in to skate
I Punch bars in the booth and I don't need a space
Ay! 

Hook 3
So now I drop another song to make a OG wanna yell
I got bars that could keep em outta jail
Damn! Dj like it's Makavelli
Then turn it up a little a make em wanna yell
My line sicker than juth I need a pill
Cos I'm ill so I kill with
the skill
Drop another song to make a niggah wanna yell
See ima drop another song to make a niggah wanna yell
Ay! Oo! Ay!! Oo!! Till it fades

Comments

Popular Posts